摘要:In songs we loved on quiet nights,I don't reach out,I don't explain,我不主动联系,也不解释,我让距离保持痛苦。
Still Loving You in Silence。
I see your name in passing lights,在匆匆的生活中看到你的名字,以及我们在宁静的夜晚所爱的歌曲。
In songs we loved on quiet nights,I don't reach out,I don't explain,我不主动联系,也不解释,我让距离保持痛苦。
Some feelings learn to stay unheard,我最爱你,我让你走。
I love you best by letting go...哦,我在内心深处依然爱着你,来自一个你永远看不见的地方。
I don't ask for your forgiveness,Or for you to come back to me,我把你的微笑紧紧握住,当没有人爱你时,我无法考虑。我爱你,却只能孤独。
I hold your smile like a promise,I keep your name where no one knows,If loving you means losing you,I'll love you quietly...alone,I watch you heal from far away,我从远处看着你,祈祷你能更快乐地留下来。孤独的爱注定要留下,而我们从未说出的回忆。
And pray you're happier each day,祈祷你能更快乐地留下来。孤独的爱注定要留下。
I learned some love is meant to stay,In memories we never say,"祈祷你能更快乐地留下来。"孤独的爱注定要留下,I don't blame you for moving on,我不怪你向前走,我只是停留在爱的起点。有些心在爱情到期时并不会停止,爱着你却没有希望,没有开始。
I just stayed where love was born,Some hearts don't stop when others do,I'm still loving you in silence,我不怪你向前走,Without hope,without a sign,I don't need your arms around me,我不需要你拥抱我,只要知道你在身边。我把所有的梦想都折叠在一起。
Just knowing you're alright,I folded all my dreams in two,我不需要你拥抱我,只要知道你在身边。我把所有的梦想都折叠在一起。
If my love is never known,我不需要你拥抱我,只要知道你在身边。我把所有的梦想都折叠在一起。
I'll keep it quiet,I'll keep it whole,我会保持完整。宝贝,爱是学会何时留下,何时走开。如果减少伤痛就是放手,那这就是我更爱你的方式。
Maybe love is learning when to stay,And learning when to walk away,Then this is how I love you most,哦,我在内心深处依然爱着你,当我在内心找到平静时,我不需要关闭你的门,只要知道我在哭。
I'm still loving you in silence,只要知道我在哭。
But I'm finding peace inside,只要知道我在哭。
I don't need to cross your doorstep,Just to know I tried。
If love was real,it doesn't fade.我大声爱你,我也爱你,现在我静静地爱着你。
It just changes shape with time.I loved you loud,I loved you true.Now I love you quietly,and I'm fine.我也爱你,现在我静静地爱着你。
Glo anh you om lang lo,va anh on.I let you go without goodbye.让我在没有告别的情况下放你走,依然爱着你,只是不在你的生活中。
Still loving you...ust not in your life.
来源:芋头爱音乐
