摘要:最近看了1994版的《狮子王》,又看了一遍2019版《狮子王》,感觉依旧和2019年差不多,不管哪一部都更适合成年人观看,这就是一部动画版《哈姆雷特》。就像美国影评人Roger Ebert说的“该片过于残酷,不适合年轻的小朋友观看”
最近看了1994版的《狮子王》,又看了一遍2019版《狮子王》,感觉依旧和2019年差不多,不管哪一部都更适合成年人观看,这就是一部动画版《哈姆雷特》。就像美国影评人Roger Ebert说的“该片过于残酷,不适合年轻的小朋友观看”
总结电影经典台词若干分享
Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance.As king, you need to understand that balance... and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.世界上所有的生命都有他存在的价值,身为国王,你不但要了解还要去尊重所有的生活,从爬行的蚂蚁到跳跃的羚羊。
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Yes, Simba, but let me explain.是呀,我来跟你解释一下。
When we die, our bodies become the grass... and the antelope eat the grass.我们死后呢,尸体会成为草而羚羊是吃草的。
And so we are all connected... in the great circle of life.所以…在这个生命圈里面都是互相有关联的。
Simba, let me tell you something... that my father told me.Look at the stars.The great kings of the past...look down on us from those stars...So, whenever you feel alone...just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you...and so will I.辛巴,我告诉你一些 我爸爸以前跟我说的话。你看那些星星。过去那些伟大的君王从那些星星上看着我们,所以每当你寂寞的时候,要记得那些君王 永远在那里指引着你,还有我也是。
Remember who you are. You are my son, and the one true king.记住你是谁。你是我的儿子,是唯一的真王。
When the world turns its back on you...you turn your back on the world.当这个世界遗弃你的时候,你就去遗弃这个世界(丁满的讽刺哲学)
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物。
Look, Simba.辛巴,Everything the light touches is our kingdom.A king's time as ruler... rises and falls like the sun.One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here...and will rise with you as the new king.你看,阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土,一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的。总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你当国王的时候一同上升。
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
There's more to being king... than getting your way all the time.你错了。国王也不能凡事随心所欲。
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.等不及成为狮子王。
You've rather a long way to go, young master...你还有很长的路要走呢 小主人。
I was just trying to be brave, like you.我只是想要跟你一样勇敢。
I'm only brave when I have to be.我只有在必要的时候才勇敢。
Simba, being brave.. doesn't mean you go looking for trouble..辛巴,勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦。
I know what I have to do. But going back means I'll have to face my past. I've been running from it for so long.我知道我必须做什么。但回去意味着要面对我的过去。我已经逃避太久了。
You can't change the past. ... But I can learn from it.你无法改变过去。……但你可以从中吸取教训。
Why didn't you come back to Pride Rock?你为什么不回去呢?
Well, I just needed to get out on my own...live my own life.这...我只是想靠自己站起来过自己的生活。
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it...过去会让人痛苦,但在我看来,你要么逃避它,要么记住教训。
以上,如有遗漏或错误,欢迎大家评论指出。
来源:博超教育