我如何成为《疯狂动物城 2》的朱迪警长?

快播影视 欧美电影 2025-12-01 07:57 2

摘要:从《冰雪奇缘》的遗憾落选,到《疯狂动物城》的破茧成蝶,金妮弗·古德温是如何获得“朱迪”角色的。动画配音背后又藏着多少汗水和魔法?

从《冰雪奇缘》的遗憾落选,到《疯狂动物城》的破茧成蝶,金妮弗·古德温是如何获得“朱迪”角色的。动画配音背后又藏着多少汗水和魔法?

I was top of my class at the Academy.

我在学院的时候是班里最优秀的学生。

Your journey with Disney Animation Studios actually started with Frozen.

你和迪士尼动画工作室的缘分其实是从《冰雪奇缘》开始的。

Oh, it did.

哦,是的,确实如此。

How did that lead to becoming Judy Hopps?

那这段经历是怎么让你变成朱迪·霍普斯的呢?

I've been going into Disney for years.

我多年来一直在参与迪士尼相关的项目。

Just please, anything.

拜托了,给我任何角色都行。

I've been working for this my whole life.

为了这件事,我努力了一辈子。

So I felt like I'm being fired from something.

所以我当时感觉自己要被一些项目开除了。

I didn't talk about it for a long time, because start talking.

我很长一段时间都没谈这件事,因为一旦开口……

One thing I want to add, the voice of Gary DeSnake, Kiwi Kwan.

我还想补充一点,《疯狂动物城2》中加里·毒蛇的配音是关继威。

So exciting!

太让人兴奋了!

It looks like I'm crazy.

这看起来好像我很疯。

The video camera looks like, What the hell is he doing?

在录像机里看上去就像在想:他到底在干什么?

This is the toughest job!

这简直是最难的一项工作了。

Hey, what's up?

大家好!

I'm Jay Steele, and today I'm here with the voice of Judy Hopps, Jennifer Goodwin, and the voice of Gary DeSnake from Zootopia 2, Kiwi Kwan.

我是 Jay Steele,今天我和朱迪·霍普斯的配音演员,詹妮弗·古德温,还有《疯狂动物城2》中配音加里·毒蛇的关继威一起。

Thank you both so much for joining me today.

非常感谢你们两位今天来到这里。

Thank you for being here.

谢谢你邀请我们。

Yeah, absolutely loved the movie.

是的,我特别喜欢这部电影。

It was unbelievable.

这太棒了。

Jennifer, I want to start with you.

詹妮弗,我想先从你开始问起。

Let's go back even before the first Zootopia.

让我们回到《疯狂动物城》第一部之前。

Yes.

好的。

Because I saw that your journey with Disney Animation Studios actually started with Frozen.

因为我看到,你和迪士尼动画工作室的缘分其实是从《冰雪奇缘》开始的。

Oh, it did.

哦,确实是。

What was that experience like?

这段经历是什么样的?

And how did that lead to becoming Judy Hopps?

那又是如何让你最终成为朱迪·霍普斯的呢?

Well, I was clearly destined to not complete the journey with Frozen.

嗯,很明显,我注定没办法把《冰雪奇缘》这段旅程走到底。

And I didn't talk about it for a long time because I don't know.

而且很长一段时间我都不怎么提这件事,因为……我不知道。

I don't know.

我也说不上来。

Insecurity.

可能是不安吧。

But I had auditioned for it and I got to do the table read.

但我确实去试镜了,而且参与了桌读。

And so I had very high hopes that Frozen was going to work out for me.

因此我当时非常期待《冰雪奇缘》会让我有所成就。

And then Frozen did not work out for me.

然而《冰雪奇缘》并没有成就我。

That was definitely meant to be, because the person who needed to play it on screen got that job.

但那绝对是命中注定的,因为真正应该在银幕上演绎那个角色的人最终得到了这份工作。

And soon after that, I was cast as a fairy in one of the Tinkerbell movies.

之后不久,我就在一部奇妙仙子的电影里被选为一个仙子。

All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust.

你所需要的,就是一点信念、信任,再加上一点仙子的特质。

And that was my first, I had done like little bits and pieces, like teeny tiny appearances in like a Spongebob.

那是我第一次……我之前只做过一些零散的小角色,比如在《海绵宝宝》里非常短暂的小客串。

Um, can I help you?

我能帮你吗?

Or like something where I like had a few lines.

或者一些只有几句台词的小角色。

But I had never gotten to dive into animated storytelling in this way.

但我从来没有像这样真正投入到动画叙事里。

I feel like that came and then Once Upon a Time came, because also I've been going into Disney for years.

我感觉是先有了那次机会,然后又有了《童话镇》,因为我这些年一直在跑迪士尼的项目。

I mean like, just Please, anything.

我的意思是,真的,“拜托了,什么都可以。”

I don't care what it is.

我不在乎是什么角色。

I am a Disney fanatic.

我是个迪士尼狂热粉。

I am a nut.

我就是个疯子。

I'm a Disneyphile.

我是迪士尼迷。

It's about the movies.

是关于电影的。

It's about the parks.

是关于乐园的。

It's all of it.

是关于所有的一切。

And I love reading about the history of Walt Disney, the person, all of it.

而且我喜欢阅读关于沃尔特·迪士尼这个人的历史,一切都喜欢。

And so I think begging works is really the moral of the story.

所以我觉得,这个故事的寓意就是:苦苦哀求真的有用。

I would go on talk shows and beg.

我会在脱口秀节目里恳求。

Given all of that, even so, when I got the call that I was being made the offer on Zootopia 1, which I didn't know existed, I thought that because all of my reps were calling together, I got a message that all of my reps needed to talk to me at once.

尽管如此,当我接到电话说我要被邀请出演《疯狂动物城1》时,我甚至不知道有这部电影。而且因为我的所有经纪人一起给我打电话,我收到信息说,他们想同时和我谈话。

So I thought like, I'm being fired from something.

所以我当时以为:我是不是要被什么项目解雇了?

And I actually thought it was probably going to be the Tinkerbell movie.

我甚至以为应该是奇妙仙子那部电影要把我炒鱿鱼了。

And I was literally sitting in Mickey Mouse pajamas and I was pregnant and I I just will never forget that moment of having them say, there's this film, you know, a Disney animated feature, and they'd like to know if you'd like to take part.

当时我穿着米奇睡衣,挺着孕肚,我永远不会忘记他们对我说话的那个瞬间,“有一部迪士尼动画长片,他们想知道你是否愿意参与。”

We know that you'll be a bunny cop, but you can't see the script, and we don't really know the story, but like, I was like, yes, I am in, I am in.

“我们只知道你会演一只兔子警官,但你不能看剧本,我们其实也不知道具体故事情节,但我当时直接说,好,我愿意,我愿意!

The thing I find cool about that story is that every Disney movie goes through an iterative process.

我觉得这个故事很酷的一点是:每一部迪士尼电影都会经历迭代的过程。

Yes.

是的。

From Frozen to the original Zootopia, So you originally were Judy Hopps' sidekick to Nick Wilde, but then your part, I think it all came back around, you know what I mean?

从《冰雪奇缘》到最初版本的《疯狂动物城》,一开始你其实是朱迪·霍普斯,而尼克·王尔德是你的搭档,但后来你的角色又重新调整了,你懂我的意思吧?

So tell me about how that came to be.

那告诉我,这一切是怎么发生的?

Yes, we did a different version of Number One.

是的,我们做过一个完全不同版本的《疯狂动物城1》。

It was a 100% different movie.

和现在的版本完全不一样。

And about halfway through, I didn't really understand.

做到一半的时候,我其实不太理解。

I mean, even though I know that it's part of the history of the Disney company, they have always invested real time and resources into, it can be better, it can be better, it can be better.

我的意思是,虽然我知道这是迪士尼公司历史的一部分,他们总是投入大量时间和资源,只为了不断问自己:“还能更好吗?”“还能更好吗?还能更好吗?”

And so they started over halfway through our process with number one and turned on its head and we did it again and it is now what it is.

于是,他们在我们做到中途时重启整个项目完全改变了故事,我们又重新做了一遍,就成了现在大家看到的样子。

Wow.

哇。

Fascinating.

太令人着迷了。

Yeah.

是的。

That's how we ended up here too.

我们现在能走到这里也是这么来的。

So Key for you, did you have that kind of experience, a little iterative process throughout?

那么关继威,对你来说,你也经历过类似的事情吗?一个不断迭代调整的过程?

Like how was Gary different from your first recording session to your last?

比如,从你第一次录音到最后一次录音,加里的角色发生了怎样的变化?

What's really interesting about voice acting is, one, you don't get to read the script, you don't get to interact with your fellow actors, but also the story is in constant, it's very fluid.

关于配音有趣的一点是:首先,你根本看不到完整剧本,你也无法和其他演员互动,而且故事本身还在连续不断,是一直变动着的。

In the beginning, what Gary was at the gala for, we aren't the bad guys, was different.

一开始,Gary 在晚会上出现的原因,以及在“我们不是坏人”这一点上,设定是不同的。

They are.

坏人是他们。

And it would turn out to be this journal.

结果故事发展成那本日记。

Who's the secret that will prove it?

是谁掌握了能证明这一点的秘密?

You know, he's the first reptile in Zootopia, but they made a big change, which was when he showed up and he was being chased by Judy Hopps, when she breaks into the room, the first line was like, oh my God, you're so fast.

他是动物城里第一位爬行动物角色,但他们做了一个重大修改,这个修改是:当他出场并被朱迪·霍普斯追赶时,当她冲进房间时,他的第一句台词原来是:“哦天哪,你跑得也太快了吧!”

Like, he was a big fan of Judy Hopps.

也就是说,他原来是朱迪·霍普斯的超级粉丝。

Oh, that's right.

哦,对对对。

He was a huge fan.

他是她的铁粉。

They test screened it with all the animes.

他们把那个版本放给动画团队做试映。

They go, something just feels off.

大家都说,这里感觉不太对劲。

Like, why does Judy Hopps have to help this character who she knows nothing about?

为什么朱迪必须去帮助一个她完全不了解的角色?

about.

关于他。

and they realized, what if he was, like, he was very vulnerable, he was very scared, and he comes off as, like, this really gentle and friendly character, it made total sense why you would go on this journey.

然后他们意识到:如果让他变得很脆弱、很害怕,并且表现得特别温柔、友好,那朱迪愿意和他一起踏上这段旅程,就完全说得通了。

And I, by the way, I finally saw, in the screening, because we've seen it several times, so I'm noticing new things every time, but I realized last night that the moment we realized she's investing is when her ears go down.

顺便说一句,我终于在试映里注意到(因为我们看了好多遍),每次都能注意到新细节,但我昨天晚上才意识到,我们能看出朱迪开始投入情感的那个瞬间,就是她的耳朵垂下来的时候。

Oh, yes.

是的。

Yeah, look for that next time.

对,下次再看可以留意一下。

I love that subtle acting choice and that was on the part of the animator So I'm curious. Yeah, we are like you guys are known for being on camera.

我特别喜欢那个细腻的表现选择,那是动画师的功劳。所以我很好奇,是啊,你们是众所周知的镜头前的演员。

Obviously.

很显然。

Oh, hey guys So what's it like?

所以究竟是一种什么感觉呢?

I don't know from your perspective.

我想从你们的视角了解一下。

Is it like giving up half the role to someone else?

这是不是一种把一半的角色交给别人来完成的感觉?

You don't know what's gonna come next.

你根本不知道下一步他们会做成什么样。

I mean, it's not even someone else.

我是说,这甚至不是“某一个人”。

It's like 700 people Right?

而是七百个人一起,对吧?

Yeah.

没错。

You're the first part of it with your voice.

你用你的声音完成了角色的第一部分。

Yeah.

对。

But is it freeing?

但这让你觉得更自由吗?

Is it weird?

还是觉得奇怪?

Yes.

是的。

What's the process like for that?

这个过程对你来说是什么感觉?

If I could only do this forever, I would.

如果我能一辈子只做配音,我愿意。

Oh, yeah.

是的。

Honestly, forever.

真的,可以永远做这个。

I was so right to beg my way into this family.

我当初拼命求着加入这个迪士尼大家庭,真是太正确了。

Excellent.

太对了。

Because I find it to be the most creatively fulfilling.

因为这对我来说是最有创造性满足感的工作。

I feel like when I'm on a live action set, I spend an entire project hoping for one moment of it feeling real, of it feeling alive, like something's really happening.

我觉得,当我拍真人剧时,我往往花整部作品的时间,只为了找到那短短一瞬,感觉一切是真实的、鲜活的、真的在发生。

I feel that every time I'm in the booth because you've got 400 opportunities to do the same moment over and over again.

我每次走进录音棚都会有这种感觉,因为你有四百次机会把同一个片段反复做到最好。

200 tickets before noon.

中午之前就得录两百条。

And you are not limited by anything, a set or like even another actor.

而且你完全不受限制,不受片场影响,也不受其他演员影响。

You're not like them.

你不受他们左右。

There's a them now.

现在“他们”就是指那些外部因素。

You know what I mean?

你懂我意思吧?

It's just like, get there, get there, get there.

就像是在不停冲刺、冲刺、再冲刺。

Find the authenticity in this moment.

要在这个瞬间找到真实感。

What does that feel like?

那是一种什么感觉?

How do I express it using only my voice?

我怎样只靠声音来表达它?

I'm not sure if you remember me, Officer Hopps.

霍普斯警官,我不知道你是否还记得我。

So it's like being in a sandbox.

所以这就像是在玩沙盒游戏。

And our scene partner is always our writer, director, Jared Bush, and he's in.

而我们的对戏对象总是编剧兼导演 Jared Bush,他就在录音棚里。

Amazing seeing her.

看到她真的很棒。

Because also, as I feel like I'm being ridiculous and embarrassing myself and making crazy sounds, he'll be like, do that.

因为当我觉得自己很荒唐、很丢脸、发出各种奇怪声音时,他会说:“对!就这样。”

Keep going.

继续!

Like, all right, we're going to follow this with the writing.

“好,我们就按你这个状态继续写下去。”

Like, it's always something organic that's happening.

一切都是自然发生的灵感流动。

He writes on the spot.

他总是即兴书写台词。

Yeah.

是的。

Yeah.

没错。

But for me, voice acting is challenging.

但对我来说,配音其实挺有挑战的。

It's interesting.

很有趣。

And it's extremely rewarding when you see the movie at the end and you go, Oh, like, I feel that just through the voice.

而且当你最终看到电影成片时,你会觉得非常值得,哦,我真的能从声音里感受到那种情绪。

I feel that emotion.

我能感受到那种情绪。

Yeah.

是的。

And it's amazing.

真是太神奇了。

That's awesome.

非常棒的感受。

And to wrap up, I want to end how you guys end with a vocal session with, I want to know about efforts.

最后,我想像你们录音时的方式一样结束访谈,我想问问关于动作音的事。

Can you explain what those are?

你们能解释一下那是什么吗?

Because film is action packed.

因为电影里的动作很多。

There's a lot of falling and hitting and punching.

会有摔倒、撞击、拳打脚踢。

So how do those work?

那这些声音是怎么录的?

And what was your experience with that?

你们的体验是什么?

I mean, that's so exhausting.

天哪,那真的很累。

That part, I feel like I have to be like, okay, we're going in, we're doing efforts.

那一部分我会觉得:好吧,我们要开始录动作音了。

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

哇——哇——哇哇哇!

I don't even know what the noise is anymore.

我甚至都不知道我在发什么声音了。

And I actually listen for efforts now when I'm watching movies, because the breath work matters, and the grunts, just the little acknowledgement, like a hump could be the only noise that your character makes in an entire scene, and it's gotta speak volumes, as it were.

而且我现在看电影都会注意这些动作音,因为呼吸声也很关键,还有那些哼声、喘息声,有时一个轻轻的“嗯”就是角色在整段戏里唯一的声音,但那一声必须“信息量巨大”。

I get physically really worn out because of you really want it to sound like you're doing the things that on a live-action set.

我会真的耗尽体力,因为你必须让声音听起来像你真的在拍实景动作戏。

Well, you do your own stunts.

你在实拍时是自己做特技动作的。

I don't do my own stunts, so I'm not used to even having to, like someone else is usually doing.

但我不做自己的特技动作,所以我根本不习惯,通常是别人帮我做。

Oh, that works.

哦,那还真是。

That's really hard for me.

对我来说真的很难。

You know, to me, it's quite comical because it's like shadowboxing.

说实话,我觉得挺搞笑的,因为这很像“空气拳击”。

You know, it's very action-packed in this movie.

你知道的,这部电影动作戏很多,

There's a lot of fights.

你知道的,这部电影动作戏很多,

So it's like Jared Bucks is saying, OK, we need grunts and effort sounds.

所以 Jared Bush 会说:“好,我们需要哼声和动作音。”

And it's me, like, throwing punches as if I'm fighting someone.

然后我就开始挥拳,好像真的在和谁打架一样。

I'm doing, like, kicks and punches and all of that stuff.

我会踢、会打,做各种动作。

It looks like I'm crazy.

看起来像疯了一样。

It looks like, what the hell is he doing?

完全不明白他到底在干嘛?

But it's very physically demanding.

但这真的很消耗体力。

Like, voice acting is physically demanding.

配音其实很消耗体力。

I sweat at the end of every session.

我每次录完都大汗淋漓。

Oh my gosh, yes.

天呐,完全同意。

And even Ginny has this great story about, you know, this handlebar that we have in the recording booth,

甚至 Ginny 还有一个关于录音棚里那根扶手的很棒的故事,

which is literally bolted down into the cement where you can grab onto.

那根扶手是真的用螺栓固定在水泥地上的,你可以抓着它用力。

Oh, wow, okay.

哇,真的啊。

And pull yourself and use it and struggle with it.

你可以拉着它、用力、挣扎。

But what is that handlebar made out of?

但你知道那根扶手是什么做的吗?

It's a lightsaber.

是一把光剑。

Really?

真的吗?

It was built for Star Wars.

它是星战剧组特制的。

Oh, wow.

哇。

And I don't know if they ever moved it or if it lives there, but I've always said, like, I must, please, please, please let me play on the lightsaber efforts bar board.

我不知道他们有没有把它移走,或者它就一直留在那里,但我一直说:“拜托拜托让我玩一下那根光剑动作扶手吧!”

The lightsaber.

就是那个光剑。

Because it just makes me so happy that it is legit made to be the lightsaber handle.

因为想到它真的是光剑的手柄,我就无比开心。

Because they used it in the Star Wars movies so that the actors could do all of their.

他们在《星战》电影里用它,让演员可以做各种动作。

Oh, OK.

哦,原来如此。

It all comes back around for Disney.

迪士尼的东西果然处处能循环利用。

Awesome.

太棒了。

Thank you guys so much for your time.

非常感谢你们的参与。

Thank you.

谢谢。

来源:英语东

相关推荐